I was supposed to work 9-12 today, but my client called and cancelled at 8:20. So, as usual when a schedule change occurs, I have no idea what to do (yes, I have a little Aspie in me, but doesnt everyone?) I have a buttload of cooking to do, and I also really need to clean my kitchen well before I get to cooking. Even though I am not hosting, I am doing most of the cooking, here's the breakdown:
Fennel Sage Turkey (20lbs)
Turkey gravy
Mashed potatoes (with cream demands my 11 yr old sister)
Fresh Green bean casserole with from scratch cream of mushroom
Sweet Potato Casserole
Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce
Fall shaped shortbread cookies
Almond crunch Pumpkin cheesecake
See? Told you I'll be busy.
On the IF front, no crosshairs, no bfp, and my temps have dropped wayyyyy down, so I'm really hoping this is AF making her apperance. We'll see I guess. Off to cook I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment