Friday, November 27, 2009

looks perfect but....

I am so confused by my chart! FF took my crosshairs away, since my temps are going way down. To me except for the lack of AF it looks like a really good chart, like I clearly ovulated, and then my temps went back down for a new follicular phase. (or however you say that) I'm almost wondering if I just didnt have anything to shed this time since last time when I was on provera it was the heaviest AF ever. Not even sure if that is possible! I really don't understand.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a74a1


Thanksgiving was a good one. Everything I cooked turned out yummy, and our families melded well together. Looking forward to hanging out with my bff and her hubby later. They're in from Tampa, and we havent seen them since their wedding in June. Hopefully we will also be getting a tree this weekend. I need to clean all the thanksgiving mess up first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment