Thursday, December 9, 2010
Registry woes
Twins. I'm having twins. This is a pretty cool thing, I think. They are going to be so cute. Apparently all of my family and friends feel the same way, because they all are buying my little guys the most adorable clothes . And you know how people always complain they get a million newborn things, and their babies only fit in them for like a week. Not a problem here! Nope, the most common clothes sizes are probably 6-9 months. But they are mostly long sleeved. And I live in Florida (where it will be roughly 90-100 degrees when my boys reach this age). And there are no return receipts. I am so appreciative of people being willing to buy us stuff. But Public Service Announcement, although you might think something is cute, parents need things that they have put on their registries and would probably very much appreciate it if you purchased those items in conjunction with the oh so cute matching jogging suits. I have a long list of things we have to buy before the boys get here, and that's not including the more than the 5 newborn outfits per boy that we have (how long will 5 outfits last in newborn time, 2 days?) and we have no money, because really, I wasn't planning to stop working two months ago, I was planning to stop at the end of the year. Geesh, I sound ridiculously bratty. But I cannot complain to people in real life, because we are soooooo blessed. Needing things and not knowing how we are going to get them is scary though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment