It's embarrassing but necessary; I have to pee in a bedside toilet at night, otherwise I fall and that's obviously bad. I try to clean it out, but hubby yells at me. Ok, technically taking a bucket o' pee to the bathroom is not on the "yes" list, but it's too gross to ask anyone to do it for me. Hubby does though. Today, he went to do it and the handle of the bucket came lose, sloshing my PEE (EWWW) all over the floor (luckily not carpet) And my hubby cleaned it up. As I watched him, kneeling down to clean up my pee, I was just enthralled. How did I get so blessed with this man. This man who works almost 80 hours per week, at a very stressful job (he works at a group home for teens with developmental disabilities, most of whom are state ordered to be there because of violence towards either family members or educators) goes to freakin nursing school, comforts me when I cry, shaves my legs if I ask, and CLEANS UP MY PEE?! He is just too good to be true, and I love him so.
As for me and the boys, it's been a little rough these past few days. Contractions pretty much all day despite meds, lying down etc. But every time I time them, they're either at the threshold for being too many, or just under.... so I'm not sure. Yesterday at my appointment my cervix was 3.6. I know, that is a great measurement......but last week it was over 5. Just kinda freaks me out that it shortened so much in one week. Coupled with the contractions, worries me that they aren't BH. They are dancing right now, and making my belly shake, lol. Silly little monkeys, you'd better stay in there for the next 32 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment