



How far along: 27 weeks
Growth: This week, babies are theoretically growing from the size of heads of cauliflower to the size of Chinese cabbages . They are going from 14.41 inches to 14.80 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from 1.93 lbs to 2.22 lbs. (over two lbs yay!!)
Symptoms: cervical incompetence,terrible hip and back pain, contractions, nausea, hemroids, insomnia, braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pains, heartburn, high blood pressure, headaches, dizziness, anemia, lots of fetal movement (the only fun symptom)
Total weight gain: +1 lbs
Maternity clothes: pajamas, dresses and sweatpants.
Stretch marks: I was so bummed to discover four hiding under my belly! They are dark and spreading, Boo.
Sleep: I finally got a pregnancy pillow, and it was helped with the turning over, but am still in lots of pain.
Best moment this week: spending the weekend with DH! It's been so nice to have him around.
Movement: They are always partying it up in there. Their new favorite it to stretch out with their heads or bottoms up by my ribs. I push them back down. Funny boys.
Food cravings: something different every day. Today, chili dogs and a peppermint patty.
Belly Button in or out: In, but getting flat.
What I miss: mobility. Bed rest is driving me crazy, there is so much to be done around here, it is hard just to sit and not do it. (But so worth it on Sunday when we reach another week.)
What I am looking forward to: My showers this weekend and next, praying we get things we need like mattresses and baby monitors as opposed to tons of clothes..... don't get me wrong, I love clothes, but we still have things we really need.
Milestones: 27 weeks, the last week of the second trimester!
How is daddy? stressed with school and work.
How are the grandparents? Wonderful, I know they are looking forward to it being time for the little boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment