I'm feeling pretty helpless here. I'm at home, on bed rest while my DH works from 4pm-midnight. I have a craving for pizza. I go and get my debit card. I make an order for pizza online. It goes through and I see that my pizza will be delivered with all it's cheesy and mushroomy goodness in only 30 minutes! I am feeling very confident and self-sufficient. And then pizza hut calls and tells me it doesn't have any crust except for thin (so not worth it)and I cancel my order. Boo. And I can't drive to a different pizza hut, because I can't drive. Utter defeat. Guess it's mystery covered dish for dinner (I am so thankful for people bringing me food, don't get me wrong, but I am tired of iron rich food and just wanted some pizza! I haven't had pizza in months!) Gah. So many worse things could happen. I hate to complain. But I also hate the loss of all independence. I have a bedside potty chair for goodness sake.
In a future post, I plan to share a few hospital/cerclage horror stories, and I also plan to include information on being on the other side of a baby shower, but for tonight. I'm just going to go be grumpy about not having pizza.
Oh, I've so been there with the "fail". Oh. Hate it. I hope you get your pizza soon!! Take care.
ReplyDelete