Monday, November 8, 2010

24 weeks 1day

How far along: 24 weeks

Growth: This week, babies are theoretically growing from the size of ears of corn to the size of rutabagas. They are going from 11.81 inches to 13.62 inches long (big growth). Also, they are increasing in weight from 1.32 lbs to 1.46 lbs.

Symptoms: cervical incompetence, contractions, nausea, hemroids, insomnia, braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pains, heartburn, high blood pressure, headaches, dizziness, anemia, lots of fetal movement (the only fun symptom)

Total weight gain: +3 lbs

Maternity clothes: pretty much hospital gowns

Stretch marks: haven't really seen my belly in the mirror, I assume things haven't changed.

Sleep: With all the drugs they have me on I've been sleeping a lot.

Best moment this week: hearing the cerclage was successful.

Movement: The boys don't seem to realize we are sick in the hospital. They are little party animals. And just a note, a baby dancing on your bladder when you have a catheter, not cool at all.

Food cravings: still want an eggroll. Everyone has been super nice and willing to give me anything that I wanted, unfortunately I have been to miserable to take advantage of it. Hospital food is not all that great.

Belly Button in or out: In.

What I miss: my house, my puppy dogs, my bed.

What I am looking forward to: going home. Also 25 weeks. Each week is going to be a blessing.

Milestones: being 24 week, viability!

How is daddy? very stressed and sleep deprived.

How are the grandparents? worried,and awesome, they've all been taking care of me.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read that the cerclage was a success!! I hope you get to go home soon :)

    ReplyDelete