How far along: 25 weeks 6 days
Growth: The boys are supposedly going from 13.62 inches long at the beginning of week 25 to 14.41 inches long at the end of week 26. And from 1.46lbs to 1.93 lbs. (but I think they weigh more, as at 24 weeks 3 days they measure 1 lb 6 oz and 1 lb 9 oz already)
Symptoms: cervical incompetence, contractions, nausea, hemroids, insomnia, braxton hicks contractions, round ligament pains, heartburn, headaches, dizziness, anemia, lots of fetal movement (the only fun symptom)
Total weight gain: -3 lbs lbs
Maternity clothes: pajamas and when I see people dresses, not bothering with pants these days
Stretch marks: yes, on either side of my belly button there are several.
Sleep: It's really hard to get comfortable, my hips and back hurt so bad that I have to turn every hour or so, but I am so big turning is hard..
Best moment this week: spending Wednesday night at home with my husband (he called in sick)
Movement: All over, all the time. They poke body parts out, and I can see them kick from outside my belly all the time now. Might they be running out of room soon?
Food cravings: I want a red starburst, but no one will get me one :-( Other than that not really. People have been bringing food, so I eat whatever they bring.
Belly Button in or out: In.
What I miss: my friends. Ever since the cerclage, most of them have been MIA. Anna has been awesome, along with older people from church, but gosh, it really hurts that people who I am always there for are not here for me.... at all. No phone calls, texts, or fb mssgs. A few friends who have kids have sent short mssgs, I guess if you don't have kids you don't really understand, but I would think they would at least be in some kind of contact...... it hurts.
What I am looking forward to: my first shower tomorrow. People from work are bringing it to my house. I am excited and nervous, hoping I am up to the excitement.
Milestones: making it another 2 weeks since the cerclage!
How is daddy? still very stressed and sleep deprived.
How are the grandparents? My mom kind of lost it there for a while, she hurt her foot and is in a lot of pain. My dad has been trying to be there for us and my in-laws have also done a lot. Most of the drama has died down.
Sounds like everything is going well. YAY! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your RL friends haven't come around to see you. Maybe they just didn't realize the severity of what you are going through? *shrugs*
Congrats on two weeks. Hope the shower goes well.
ReplyDelete