I have been having some pretty severe sharp shooting pains in my (cervix?) for the past two days. I called my doctor's office today and left a message about it. They called me back after only 45 minutes (which they never do) and told me to come right in. I told them it would be about 30 minutes and they told me to hurry- talk about scaring me. So I went in. I had to wait for an hour and a half to be seen- grrrr- all the while thinking something could be horribly wrong. Finally, when someone saw me they measured my cervix (it measured at 4.5 cm which I guess is good) and looked at both babies, who were doing fine. Both being very active. They decided it was either round ligament pain or a possible bladder infection. I'm so relieved everything is ok. But it still really hurts, so I hope they didn't miss something.
Baby A was sprawled out with her (I say her because I reeeeeaaaallllyyy think A is a girl) hand draped dramatically over her forehead as if to say "what a hard life it is to be me". Then she waved and scrunched up and waved again.
Baby B was curled up into a tight little ball, just kicking away upside down again!! Lol. The nurse said B was going to be an acrobat, and that the babies were "but to head". They were much closer than the other times I saw them. I think they'll be little snugglers. Sad daddy had to miss the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment