Sunday, August 1, 2010

10 weeks

How far along: 10 weeks

Growth: This week, babies are growing from the size of kumquats to the size of figs. They are going from 1.22 inches to 1.61 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from .14oz to .25 oz.

Symptoms: nausea and fatigue

Total weight gain: -9lbs

Maternity clothes: I can still fit in some non-maternity clothes, but am much more comfortable in maternity bottoms, or really stretchy bottoms. And maternity shirts go better with maternity bottoms. I read that with twins, my uterus should measure between 6 and 8 weeks ahead of what I am. Makes me feel better about the baby bump.

Stretch marks: no new ones yet, guess I should start with the cocoa butter

Sleep: Sleep at night is illusive. DH wakes me with his snoring, and then I have an awful time getting back to sleep. An hour later I'll wake up and have to pee. Afternoon naps are my friend. DH was gone this weekend, and I still tossed and turned all night. I really want one of those pregnancy pillows!

Best moment this week: finding the babies with the doppler

Movement: Yesterday when I used the doppler, I noticed the numbers going down dramatically, when I moved it across my stomach, they went back up. I think the babies were "running away" from the doppler. LOL. Can't wait to feel them moving about.

Food cravings: Phish food ice cream, cheese sticks, and bread.

Belly Button in or out: In. I think it will stay that way. However, I have noticed it becoming more shallow.

What I miss: feeling up to doing things. After a few hours of anything I am so tired!

What I am looking forward to: I'm still really looking forward to my next appointment, in only a little more than a week!

Milestones: This week someone asked me if I was pregnant.

How is daddy? Excited, but busy between school, work and taking care of me.

How are the grandparents? Both sets are so excited and supportive.

1 comment: