Sunday, August 29, 2010

14 weeks!

How far along: 14 weeks! My ticker moved me up to month four :-)

Growth: This week, babies are growing from the size of lemons to the size of apples. They are going from 3.42 inches to 3.98 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from 1.52 oz to 2.47 oz.

Symptoms: headaches almost every day, but that may be due to all the rain. Some nausea/ vomiting, and of coarse the "round ligament" issues.

Total weight gain: -13 lbs I've got to stop loosing!

Maternity clothes: Yes please! Still fitting in non-maternity clothing, but am much more comfy in maternity.

Stretch marks: I started with the cocoa butter, because I thought I saw one starting on the bottom of my belly.

Sleep: Still not all that good. Because of the headaches I have been using tylenol PM most nights.

Best moment this week: seeing my little ones at my doctor's visit. They are getting big, and are so cute already.

Movement: Pretty sure I'm feeling little baby b on the left. Earlier I had my laptop over my belly, and I felt a flutter. It had to be baby.

Food cravings: Still mostly aversions, but every once in a while things sound good. Like tootsie pops or turkey sandwiches on sourdough.

Belly Button in or out: In for now, it becomes more shallow each week.

What I miss: sleep, and the energy one derives from a full night's sleep

What I am looking forward to: finding out the sexes, knowing the flutters I'm feeling are babies.

Milestones: being in the second trimester is still feeling pretty surreal. Also, tomorrow we are going to look at a minivan. I am so becoming a parent.

How is daddy? Well. I think he's getting tired of taking care of everything around here!

How are the grandparents? Excited and very supportive. Everybody is so looking forward to these little guys!

2 comments:

  1. I miss lunch meat so much! I wasn't big on eating it before but now that we're not supposed to have it, I want it all the time!

    Congrats on 14 weeks! I hope you start to get your appetite and energy back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome.
    SO happy that everything is going great and how cool that you felt a flutter!!
    Are you hoping for girls? Boys, or both? OOO Only a few more weeks before you can find out! :D

    Oh and Samantha, I read an article that said lunch meat is ok if you heat it up some.

    ReplyDelete