How far along: 13 weeks! Second Trimester!!!!!
Growth: This week, babies are growing from the size of shrimp to the size of lemons. They are going from 2.91 inches to 3.42 inches long. Also, they are increasing in weight from .81oz to 1.52 oz.
Symptoms: less tired this week! Still nauseated (even puked a few times)and starting to feel more uncomfortable.
Total weight gain: -12 lbs
Maternity clothes: I wore my baggy jeans (the ones that fell off before pg)and had to go to bathroom to unbutton them! So after church we went to Motherhood and bought two belly band things that were only 6.99! I plan to cut up a few pairs of jeans and make my own maternity pants. Two pairs of maternity jeans for under 20$. Oh yeah!
Stretch marks: not yet, but my belly is definitely growing, so I won't be surprised when they start coming.
Sleep: Touch and go. Good with Tylenol pm, because even though I wake up 15 times, I'm able to drift back to sleep quickly instead of staying awake for 15-20 minutes each time.
Best moment this week: seeing the grandparents start to really get excited! We let them listen to the heartbeats with the doppler. I think it's becoming real for them.
Movement: i know it's too early, but either I've had some weird gas, or I've felt a few flutters.
Food cravings: I've been wanting panera bread broccoli cheese soup. Finally got some on Friday. Also, milky way bars and apples.
Belly Button in or out: In for now, it becomes more shallow each week.
What I miss: not feeling guilty about loosing weight! Lol. to be honest, although pregnancy has not really been my friend, I am thankful for each and every sign, symptom and tingle.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sexes, and our next appointment.
Milestones: 13 weeks! Done with the first trimester!!!
How is daddy? Good. He goes back to nursing school tomorrow. He's been looking at mini-vans.
How are the grandparents? So excited. DH's parents were going around telling people they heard the heartbeats at church today. And my dad, who is usually not sentimental at all is being sentimental. My Mom is excited too, calling them her twins.
I LOVE Panera! It's been so hot in Texas I have a hard time going because I don't want to eat anything other than the soup!
ReplyDeleteI think I may try tylenol pm soon, I would love to sleep!