I am a proud puppy mommy to two little brown dogs. #1 is Buddy, a dasuchund we adopted from the shelter about 3 years ago when he was 3 years old. Although he is only about six he acts like he's a very old dog. He likes to bury himself under blankets and sleep all day.
#2 is Samson, a chiweenie we got a year and a half ago when he was 8 weeks old. A chiweenie is a dauschund chiuaua mix. Samson is a little ball of energy. His favorite things to do are; torturing Buddy, tearing up tissues, and rearranging pillows, rugs, blankets, and tablecloths.
Hubby and I refer to these two as "the puppies" and for now they are our only "children".
#2 is Samson, a chiweenie we got a year and a half ago when he was 8 weeks old. A chiweenie is a dauschund chiuaua mix. Samson is a little ball of energy. His favorite things to do are; torturing Buddy, tearing up tissues, and rearranging pillows, rugs, blankets, and tablecloths.
Hubby and I refer to these two as "the puppies" and for now they are our only "children".
Still no word from Dr W. Am getting pretty annoyed and tired of waiting. As for weight loss, I gained about 4 lbs over New years, but have successfully lost them and 1 extra. Need to loose 9 more before the month is over!
Impressed with the weight loss! I guess those two will always be puppy-sized - Mr. Chiweenie has such an interesting face. Thanks for explaining that :)
ReplyDeleteCute doggies! Well done for the weight loss - I have officially given up (feeling 'whats the point' at the moment - and stuffing my face with chocolate!)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comments on my blog, really appreciate it so much xx