Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brrrr!

In Florida it's not unusual to be able to wear shorts at least once a week year-round. Not so this year! When I got in my car this morning the water bottle I had left in the cupholder was frozen solid! All my plants seem to be dying *AND* the weather channel is predicting snow flurries tomorrow evening. Craziness!


Have been calling DR. W for a prover script, since AF has not visited in exactly 83 days. I am tired of waiting to start a new cycle, and I can tell my hormones are extra out of wack.


Yesterday I went with PG friend, we'll call her Ana for the purposes of this blog, to her 11 week appt. The doctor did an ultra.sound and it was pretty darn cool! I am getting better about this whole thing, and for the most part yesterday I was genuinley excited and happy for her, and not too sad for myself. Not to say that I didnt wish it was me laying on the table listening to my baby's heartbeat, because I so did. But I was also excited for her to see her child, and find out all good things. :-) One day it will totally be my turn.


I'll leave you with this, a pic at the beach on New Year's day. Every new year should start out this beautiful!


1 comment: