So, the saga with darn Dr. W continues. Yesterday I called her office 2 x's and had my pharmacy call and fax. Nothing. So today, I have my pharmacy call and fax again, and I call 2 x's. No call back. Right before I go to work I get the brilliant idea to call the appointment line, just so I get a real person. Voila! I finally am connected with the phone nurse who rudely informs me that Dr. W has still not given an answer, and it isn't her fault about that. (No sympathy from her, just rudeness, and I must say I was very nice, so what's up with that?!) She tells me the Dr is out and wont be back in until Thursday. To call back then. I ask what I should do in the meantime, is this normal to have to wait for three weeks on a prescription?! "I guess not" she concedes. So I'm calling back on Thursday.
I am fairly new to this bugging Dr's to do their job routine, am I being unrealistic to be upset that they have not called in the prescription, or is this the way it just is. I haven't had a period since Oct 16!!!! This is ridiculous! Uggggggggggg!
It is ridiculous! I would find another doctor ASAP, even if they do call you back soon. What if this were you requesting a Clomid or Femara script on the day you started AF? It is not acceptable.
ReplyDeleteSINCE OCTOBER?! If you have another viable option of docs in your area, I humbly submit that you should make an appointment with the new doc, then make an appointment with your guy for very soon, and tell him politely that this is a very, very, very long cycle, he neglected your prescription when it should have been a priority, and his staff was unresponsive and rude, and unless he can provide some explanation for this, you will have to change practices, because you do not feel that your health is made a priority by his office. Just my $.02 - YOU'RE NOT CRAZY AND HE'S AN INCOMPETENT JERK.
ReplyDelete