Happy New Year One and All!
I very much enjoyed having people over for New Years. It was one of the only times we have been host and hostess for our friends. My friend from Birmingham came. My pregnant friend I mentioned in an earlier post and her boyfriend/ baby daddy came. My cousin and his wife (who is also my childhood best friend) also joined us at the very end. They were celebrating their one year anniversary. We drank Tuscan lemonade and shot off fireworks. Then the boys decided the fireworks we girls picked up were to boring to be used as intended and altered them, by dousing them with lighter fluid, wrapping them in paper etc. They set a lawn chair and part of our back yard on fire. Luckily, the fire went out quickly because it had rained all day the day before. Anyway. Nothing too crazy, but wonderfully enjoyable nonetheless. That's the way I want this year to be. Filled with friends, wonderfully enjoyable, and nothing too crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment