I plan to make this blog private in the next week or two, I am not a technical genius, but will do my best to allow those who follow this blog to continue to do so. My new blog, which will chronicle the new path I am about about to embark on (ie, mother hood) can be found here:
this will be a blog that my irl friends and family are able to read, and will probably mostly be baby posts (so beware) If I can figure out how to I will continue to blog about PCOS/ related issues here.
I THINK you need to have the allowed reader's emails. If so- my email is samantharpowers@yahoo.com :)
ReplyDeleteHello! My name is Laura Natalie, I live in Glastonbury, CT ... E
ReplyDeleteAlways follow your blog. It's really an honor, and I
I wish I could accompany him forever!
My link, if you want to know me better:
http://www.flickr.com/people/saraandolivia/
I would like to continue watching where you
write here is my e-mail, laurindacomenale@yahoo.com
A big hug, and happiness with your baby on the way!