Saturday, January 15, 2011
Hospital
In the hospital since yesterday because of high bp/ and protein in my urine. BPs have been better, just waiting on a 24 hour urine to tell me whether I go home or have the cerclage out in the next day or so. Otherwise I'm praying they leave it in until next Friday or the following Monday to let my boys get to be bigger and healthier. Yesterday they were 4lbs5oz and 4lb9oz, not bad for 33 weeks, but I am still dreaming we will get to skip the NICU. Got my first steroid shot yesterday and getting the followup today, praying they help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Come on LOs! Stay in mommy for just a little bit longer.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome that they're already that big though! YAY!
I hope everything is ok.
Since you haven't updated... its got me wondering. Those babies still in there?
ReplyDeleteThinking about you and those babies!!!!
ReplyDeleteDo we have babies? it's been over 2 weeks? I'm so anxious. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteMy blog has locked me out, but yes, the babies are here, they came Jan 21. Will be posting on the new blog.
ReplyDeleteNew blog: http://mamamos-myboysandme.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-feel-like-singing-happy-birthday.html
ReplyDelete