Wednesday, January 12, 2011
update
I've missed a few weekly updates between feeling so poorly and a crashed computer. I have been having tons of contractions, starting spilling protein in my urine, and swelling like crazy and have grown more that I though possible in the past weeks. The boys are doing well. Baby A (xander) decided to flip head down, hopefully he stays that way!!!!! They will take my cerclage out next week, and with all the contractions they are saying i will probably go into labor a soon as they do. Praying for healthy boys who can come home instead of staying in the NICU, an easy vaginal delivery, and people to be understanding about us asking for no visitors. With two babies, and recovering from this hellish pregnancy I'm thinking it will take every thing we have to stay sane, not adding loud germy visitors to the mix! Will update again when feeling better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was just thinking about you!! You should be so proud of yourself for making it this far!! Your boys will be fine and they'll be home with you before you know it.
ReplyDeleteWow. Almost there mama. I was induced for pre-e... so I hear you on how uncomfortable you are! I'm so excited for you. I hope that you get a relief from those contractions even if for a short period!
ReplyDelete