Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yay!

I figured out how to get back on!!!! My account is through a school email that is no longer active, and I am not advanced enough to figure out how to fix it. So if I go awol again, you can find me here
My little men are here. It was an awful labor experience. I didn't get to see them until they were 29 hours old. They were in NICU for 9 of the longest and most agonizing days of my life. They won't breastfeed so I am pumping and bottle feeding two babies, which takes up a heck of a lot of my day, I am still bleeding like crazy,which along with my still high blood pressure sucks the life out of me. But they are home now. Each feed is a trial. Thier daddy is wonderful but every once in a while does things like leave one on the kitchen counter while he goes to get a fresh diaper from the other room, or "tickle" them at bedtime (new babies don't like that soft touch, and at bedtime I want them to be kept quiet and unstimulated) I won't say any of this on my public blog. I wont say that I cry myself to sleep every night. But that is the other side of the wonderfullness of becoming a mommy. (And it is the most wonderful thing in the whole world) Sleep deprivation has just gotten the best of me. Visit my other blog for birth story and updates on my little princes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Congratulations girl.

    I pump and feed as well and it does get better... trust me. I've been doing it for almost 7 months and now it doesn't feel like much of a chore anymore... just another routine to my day.

    ReplyDelete