Finally. Finally two weeks of perfect beach weather have arrived, and I have been enjoying every moment of them. This year I am enjoying them with lots and lots of sunscreen, as I have finally admitted to myself that I will never ever be tan, so I may as well enjoy my pasty-ness, rather than sport a purpleish lobster like hue as I have been known to do from say April to October.Tomorrow I am spending my morning at the beach relaxing before going to work with my boys.
As for my menstruation issues, it seems that the nurse practitioner at Dr. W's is less incompetent than the rest of the staff. She put me on a 21 day round of provera to stop the period, and it worked. However, she did a vaginal exam even though I was bleeding heavily, so I left a bit traumatized. I have an ultrsound on Friday to rule out any fibroids, ruptured cysts or endometriosis (however I know a simple ultrasound will not really rule any of that out) I'll update when I get the results.
At least you finally stopped! Sorry for the horrible experience though...Hopefully the u/s will be all clear and you'll be well on your way to your bfp!
ReplyDelete