Thursday, March 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Last week was such a long week! I am so happy to be home again. And, in more good news, the bleeding stopped, and my cm is turning watery, my cp is high , and I think I'm actually feeling some activity in my ovaries. I'm praying that means that I'm ovulating soon. We've been bd ing. But I refuse to get my hopes up. I just want see something (anything) happen like it's supposed to. Even if it means just getting a period in less that 60 days. I've saved the best news for last. DH got accepted into the summer seating of the nursing program he's been trying to get into for the past year. It's been a good few days. The Lord is good.

1 comment:

  1. All kinds of good news!!! Are you temping or doing ovulation tests this cycle? I should start in about two weeks so I'll be less than a month behind you. I hope everything keeps going so well!!!

    ReplyDelete