I haven't blogged much lately, partly because I've been to busy, and partly because I haven't felt like it. But today, for some reason, I felt like posting. Still not charting, though I did sneak an opk in a few days ago, and not much to report, but this exciting tidbit- AF is here. I'm 90% positive of it this time. I've been spotting to light bleeding for I'd say the last 45 days, but yesterday I'm pretty sure I started. I have the tell-tale backache and br.east tenderness. More ovarian twinges than actual cramps, but i expect this to be light since I've bled the whole cycle. And I think I will skip the soy this cycle. Que Cera cera. :-) I want so badly to become a mommy, however, I know that I need to chill out a bit before that happens.
DH is working hard to finish all of his entrance requirements for the nursing program which starts in June. We found out it's June until June. Which means the perfect time for our little one to enter the world would be from May to August 2011. (But honestly any time in my opinion would be perfect) I just pray that everything happens as it's supposed to.
I love spring babies!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an insane cycle. I hope the next one is more normal!
ReplyDelete