I've been a bad blogger. Because about a week ago I decided to stop. Stop temping, stop checking cm, etc. It was just becoming too stressful. I'll continue the metformin and we won't be using protection, but other than that we're not going to be trying for the next 6 months or so. If we get surprised it will be a blessing, but if not, well, we'll look at things again in 6 months.
In other news tomorrow marks our 2 year anniversary. It has been a wonderful 2 years! We have spent the past four days off together working on putting new flooring in our living/dining room. And visiting the beautiful beach. The beach where we got married two years ago. It was a beautiful day when we got married. It was cloudy, but as we said our vows (I'm not joking) the clouds rolled away and the sun shone down on my love and I. Then, as we walked back down the aisle a flock of pelicans flew over in v formation. Other than the stomach bug we both got that prevented us from going on our honeymoon, our wedding was pretty darn awesome.
It was a long road getting to that point. We met in our church youth group when I was 14 and he was 19. I had a crush on him, and he on me, but we stayed good friends until he moved away when I was 16. We emailed and talked and when he came to visit a few months later we informed each other of our feelings and though it probably wasn't right at the time we would wait until it was right. So a few months later, when he and his family came to visit for Christmas, we decided to begin dating. He and his family went back home, and we talked on the phone and emailed. He came to see me for my 17th birthday, and we had our first kiss. (my very first kiss) He had to go back home and we emailed an talked for the next year. He came to my senior "prom" and then moved back here to be with me the weekend of my high school graduation. That summer I decided to go away to college. That only lasted a year, because I missed him (and my family) so much. The year after I moved back we got engaged, and then a year after that was our beautiful wedding! (that's a very condensed version)
I feel like this was a long and boring post, and I'm sorry for being behind in commenting. I'm trying to find a happy medium between not focusing on infertility and being obsessed.
I don't think it was boring- I think it was super sweet!!! We are relaly lucky to have such amazing husbands, it's not like that for everyone!!!
ReplyDelete